±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
New Opportunity in the Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas area
We are seeking a digital forensics examiner to examine cell phones, computers, tablets, etc. for malware and incriminating evidence in the Dallas - Fort Worth Texas area. In the beginning this position would fit an existing firm that wants to add new business or someone seeking part time employment. This is not a 40 hour per week job with benefits although we except the business to grow.
This person will deal with potential clients in the DFW area which are already contacting our Austin office for forensic services. You should be a licensed PI, or, the ability to quickly become licensed via the PSB in Texas. Deep criminal background checks will be required of any applicant. If you do not have a private investigators license we will discuss allowing you to work under our existing license.
All cases require adherence to the best practices of certified digital forensic examiners. A number of cases will involve quick but accurate checks for the presence of spyware. Others will involve examinations of hard drives strictly for the purposes of determining marital infidelity or the presence of Rootkits. Cell phone examinations are a must.
From time to time a major cases arises with an attorney attached. Most of our work involves infidelity, stalking, theft of proprietary information, embezzlement, ID theft, and other civil and criminal offenses. We also investigate suicides, domestic abuse, sexual assaults, and similar significant events when called on.
You will need to generate solid results and quality reports. Occasional but effective court testimony will be required. Certification via EnCASE, FTK, or the like is preferred. If you have practical experience, military training, etc... we will talk. You should have your own fully functional and licensed forensic software along with whatever hardware required to perform acquisitions and generate reports.
Please contact Mike Adams at: forensics(ALL ONE WORD)focus@Gmail.com.
Mike is the owner of Prime Focus Forensics, LLC and will be screening candidates for the DFW area. After successful screening Mike will refer you to the agency owner.
"The problem with the Internet today is that it is difficult to know who is telling the truth."
"One of the best computers in the world sits directly in between your ears"