±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic Graduate Opportunity - October 2014 start date
7Safe provide cyber security and digital investigation advice, education and technical services to all technology-enabled organisations and are currently looking for a Forensic graduate to join their growing team.
As a Forensic Analyst based in our Cambridge office (Melbourn) you can expect to be involved in various challenging forensic cases, both small and large. You will also be encouraged to work independently on short term assignments and research and develop projects. This is a challenging and highly rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to:
• Deal with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for both customised and out-of-the-box IT security training.
• Develop and enhance an established and growing training practice.
• Have daily interaction with a dedicated team of passionate penetration testing experts, as well as senior IT consulting experts within 7Safe and PA Consulting Group.
• Devise an adaptable career development and training plan that can be fine-tuned to your personal needs.
• Build a career path where your advancement is measured objectively, enabling you to achieve your full potential.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• A thorough understanding of the principles of all aspects of forensic investigations.
• Ideally have worked for a forensic organisation in your gap year.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge, ideally experience of using professional Forensic tools such as Encase, FTK, X-Ways, XRY, Cellebrite, Nuix.
• University degree in computer forensics, IT security or computer science or equivalent.
• Candidates will also need to be driven and able to use their initiative since you will be expected to be able to work independently.
About PA Consulting Group and 7Safe:
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors. From world-leading energy firms to major government departments, one of our key services is to help organisations to improve security, reduce risk and improve resilience across their business. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the cyber security industry.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
• Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK.
• The expected start date for this role is October 2014.
To apply please go to the careers pages on our website, careers.peopleclick.co...Code=en-us