±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Job Title: Digital Forensic Analyst, UK
We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting roles within our company, the first of these is for two digital forensic analysts.
Overview of Main Tasks:
1. Carry out forensic analysis of digital systems.
2. Research new areas to aid with analysis and future analysis.
3. Attendance at court as professional/expert witness.
4. Organise and control work flow, liaising with clients pertaining to associated jobs
5. Accurate completion of full continuity pertaining to forensic analysis to meet quality standards.
6. Maintain ISO quality standards.
7. Develop new procedures and working practices to improve efficiency within the company
Minimum one years digital forensics case work experience (mobile phones AND computers)
Attention to detail, accurate and precise
Full hands on knowledge of current forensics tools and techniques.
Please do not apply if you don’t have the relevant experience as your submission will not be considered.
Good Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
A number of cases that you would be working on are forensic examinations on behalf of the Police and as such you will need to pass a Police security clearance check. The security clearance requires you to have lived for three consecutive years within the UK.
Please send a CV along with any other relevant material to [email protected]
Closing Date: No closing date