±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic Analyst, Sal. circa, £40K (UK wide)
You will have 3 years + experience in using various forensic methods and specialist computer programs to examine the forensic copies obtained from electronic media submitted to identify and present the data that has been requested by the customer.
You will need:
• Previous experience working as a digital forensics practitioner in computer forensics or Cyber
• A least 3 years’ previous experience using Encase and FTK for examinations
• Experience using digital forensic tools e.g. X-Ways Forensics, NetAnalysis, Internet Evidence Finder
• Sound knowledge of data structures and file systems
• Proven track record of analyzing/interpreting low level data
Useful but not essential:
-Certifications e,g Encase, ACE etc.
-Programming skills e.g. SQL, Python
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member