±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Computer Forensic Analyst, Sal. circa, £40K (UK wide)
You will have 3 years + experience in using various forensic methods and specialist computer programs to examine the forensic copies obtained from electronic media submitted to identify and present the data that has been requested by the customer.
You will need:
• Previous experience working as a digital forensics practitioner in computer forensics or Cyber
• A least 3 years’ previous experience using Encase and FTK for examinations
• Experience using digital forensic tools e.g. X-Ways Forensics, NetAnalysis, Internet Evidence Finder
• Sound knowledge of data structures and file systems
• Proven track record of analyzing/interpreting low level data
Useful but not essential:
-Certifications e,g Encase, ACE etc.
-Programming skills e.g. SQL, Python
Brimstone Consulting specialists in: Digital Forensics and e-Discovery.
email: info @ brimstone-consulting.com
tel: 0207 096 1200
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
- Senior Member