±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 1||Overall: 29233|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 167|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Forensic Consultant, London, £30,000 - £40,000
This role includes: forensic imaging and investigative analysis services to our clients, Supporting the organisations teams in Corporate Investigations and
Legal Technologies and to To provide expert testimony in court as and when required.
Experience of technical computer forensics experience with thorough understanding of best practice procedures, evidence handling, computer systems and tools of the trade
Proficient in the use of common computer forensic tools for imaging and analysis (for example, Logicube Falcon, EnCase, FTK, Nuix)
Educated to BSc/MSc in Computer Forensics
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best forensic specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980