±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Consultant, London, £30,000 - £40,000
This role includes: forensic imaging and investigative analysis services to our clients, Supporting the organisations teams in Corporate Investigations and
Legal Technologies and to To provide expert testimony in court as and when required.
Experience of technical computer forensics experience with thorough understanding of best practice procedures, evidence handling, computer systems and tools of the trade
Proficient in the use of common computer forensic tools for imaging and analysis (for example, Logicube Falcon, EnCase, FTK, Nuix)
Educated to BSc/MSc in Computer Forensics
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best forensic specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980