±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
Digital Forensic Consultant, London, £30,000 - £40,000
This role includes: forensic imaging and investigative analysis services to our clients, Supporting the organisations teams in Corporate Investigations and
Legal Technologies and to To provide expert testimony in court as and when required.
Experience of technical computer forensics experience with thorough understanding of best practice procedures, evidence handling, computer systems and tools of the trade
Proficient in the use of common computer forensic tools for imaging and analysis (for example, Logicube Falcon, EnCase, FTK, Nuix)
Educated to BSc/MSc in Computer Forensics
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best forensic specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980