±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Cyber Forensics/Incident Response Specialist,London,£65/80k
I am currently working with a global infrastructure organisation who is looking to appoint a Technical Lead for the Forensics and incident response team.
Conducting cyber forensic investigations in support of external hacking incidents and internal investigations.
Experience of technical computer forensics and incident response and a degree in a relevant subject is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best cyber security specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980