±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Cyber Forensics/Incident Response Specialist,London,£65/80k
I am currently working with a global infrastructure organisation who is looking to appoint a Technical Lead for the Forensics and incident response team.
Conducting cyber forensic investigations in support of external hacking incidents and internal investigations.
Experience of technical computer forensics and incident response and a degree in a relevant subject is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best cyber security specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980