±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Cyber Forensics/Incident Response Specialist,London,£65/80k
I am currently working with a global infrastructure organisation who is looking to appoint a Technical Lead for the Forensics and incident response team.
Conducting cyber forensic investigations in support of external hacking incidents and internal investigations.
Experience of technical computer forensics and incident response and a degree in a relevant subject is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best cyber security specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980