±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Forensics/Incident Response Specialist,London,£65/80k
I am currently working with a global infrastructure organisation who is looking to appoint a Technical Lead for the Forensics and incident response team.
Conducting cyber forensic investigations in support of external hacking incidents and internal investigations.
Experience of technical computer forensics and incident response and a degree in a relevant subject is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile investigations, working with some of the very best cyber security specialists on the market.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Sarah Birrell Sarah.Birrell @ beechermadden.com - 02073827980