±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Analyst & Investigator, Thames Valley Police, Oxford
You will be involved in the most challenging and interesting cases of computer forensics work and will be directly involved in the investigation of serious crime.
You will undertake forensic examinations of mobile phones, computers and other electronic devices in accordance with Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines and court approved investigation techniques and provide high quality written and oral evidence that can be presented to officers, the Crown Prosecution Service and at Court as an expert witness.
To apply online please visit:
Closing date: 14th Septmeber 2014