±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29225|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 80|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Analyst & Investigator, Thames Valley Police, Oxford
You will be involved in the most challenging and interesting cases of computer forensics work and will be directly involved in the investigation of serious crime.
You will undertake forensic examinations of mobile phones, computers and other electronic devices in accordance with Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines and court approved investigation techniques and provide high quality written and oral evidence that can be presented to officers, the Crown Prosecution Service and at Court as an expert witness.
To apply online please visit:
Closing date: 14th Septmeber 2014