±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Digital Analyst & Investigator, Thames Valley Police, Oxford
You will be involved in the most challenging and interesting cases of computer forensics work and will be directly involved in the investigation of serious crime.
You will undertake forensic examinations of mobile phones, computers and other electronic devices in accordance with Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) guidelines and court approved investigation techniques and provide high quality written and oral evidence that can be presented to officers, the Crown Prosecution Service and at Court as an expert witness.
To apply online please visit:
Closing date: 14th Septmeber 2014