±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 31952
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 67

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

SDN Forensics Framework Evaluation Survey

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

SDN Forensics Framework Evaluation Survey

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Dear Colleague,

Am a graduate IT student at the University of Liverpool. I am conducting a survey aimed at evaluating a proposed Software Defined Networking (SDN) digital forensics framework[u].

This survey is being conducted as part of a research project in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of MSc. Information Technology. The research will require the collection of feedback from participants.

I am requesting for your participation in this study by completing the following survey. It should take approximately 10-12 minutes of your time to complete. The survey will be open until the 23rd July 2016. All participants that complete the survey can opt in a draw to win a US$50 Amazon gift voucher which shall be randomly drawn on 31st July 2016. The survey can be found at the following link. - goo.gl/UJeNcw

Note that all information collected from the survey will be kept confidential. The only personal information that will be collected will be your email address, which will be solely used for the purpose of contacting the winner of the gift voucher.Feel free to pass this survey on to others IT professionals within your network. I appreciate you taking the time to participate in this survey.

Thank you,

Steven  

steven-xv

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share and Like this forum topic to get more replies

Page 1 of 1