Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:06 am Author: Teval Location: Birmingham As part of a corporate restructure within a leading Computer Forensic/Electronic Disclosure and Courtroom Services company we are recruiting for an e-Discovery Project Manager to manage multiple Forensic and Disclosure projects at any one time.
The types of project that you will be involved in will be short and sharp. The environment is very busy and you will always be client facing.
The company is a world-wide organisation with a reputation for developing proprietary technology to access seemingly inaccessible data.
Project Managers are the primary point of contact for our clients from project initiation through to closeout.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that projects are carried out to the best possible standards, within relevant timelines, at an acceptable cost and in line with overall company objectives, while meeting client requirements for deliverables.
The Project Manager is responsible for setting and meeting client expectations and communicating project progress to all the stakeholders in the project – client; sales and operations staff; and.
Specifically the Project manager has the following responsibilities:
• Work with sales to help plan projects and ensure they are scoped in a cost effective manner
• Take responsibility for all aspects of an individual project once the contract is agreed.
• Deliver projects on time and to budget, and to client satisfaction
• Provide pricing input related to any project requirements.
• Provide project specific reporting meeting client and internal stakeholder requirements
• Develop relationships with appropriate client representatives
• Work with the Project Co-ordinator to ensure that project documentation is maintained
• Ensure project knowledge is shared with other members of the team
• Ensure all project financials are appropriately managed, forecast and invoiced.
Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects from project win to completion.
Provide complete and timely communications to clients ensuring they understand the status of the project at all appropriate levels of the client organisation
Provide appropriate work direction to all internal personnel assigned to execute the project
Act as a liaison between internal personnel and client to facilitate successful project completion
Facilitate project meetings and internal communication between staff to ensure projects are completed correctly and on time
Carry out all appropriate processes and procedures to ensure correct forecast of revenue and invoicing of client project
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Significant Project Management experience
• Legal/Industry knowledge or experience preferred
• Confident decision making skills
• Ability to facilitate meetings effectively
• Must have previous experience of following complex/detailed processes
• Technical aptitude and financial appreciation
• Proven skills in problem solving, prioritisation, multi-tasking, time management, project leadership and working autonomously are a must.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of interpersonal sensitivity to allow building of relationship with experienced, qualified staff and clients
In return you can expect a challenging and creative work environment, a highly competitive salary, £400,000 retirement plan with matching contributions, health and dental care benefits, short and long-term disability coverage, as well as the opportunity to shape the future of the legal technologies, data recovery and advanced search industries.
Please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk o start your application and for a full job description.
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.All times are GMT - 6 Hours Page 1 of 1 http://www.forensicfocus.com/