Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 am Author: Tyrrell66 Location: London, UK Forensic Technology E-Discovery Manager
As an E-Discovery Manager, you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. You'll also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for our client on existing engagements. Similarly, you will anticipate and identifies risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues. You'll determine that delivered work is of high quality. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Technical skills requirements
You'll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
• Working within an e-discovery or litigation support environment
• Project management and process improvement
• Managing the e-discovery cycle, including preservation, analysis and production. In-depth experience working with the EDRM an advantage
• Developing industry-leading solutions to support linear review and conceptual analysis
• Designing and implementing data extraction, conversion, search, filtering and review strategies
• Planning and implementing litigation hold strategies
• Database design and implementation (including SQL), programming and systems implementation
• Computer forensic processes
• Investigation concepts (evidence preservation and collection, data privacy, legal privilege, investigative interviewing, business intelligence)
• Legal and regulatory contexts that may impact the discovery process
• Preparation of forensic reports, preferably with expert witness experience.
• Liaising with clients, in-house counsel, external legal teams, witnesses, police, criminal prosecutors and regulatory enforcers
• Multinational/jurisdictional/cross-border investigations
• Working in multidisciplinary teams
• Risk management
• Strong academic record including a degree/post graduate degree in a related field (preferably a computer science or information technology related qualification).
• Knowledge of accountancy an advantage
• Experience in business development
• Simultaneously handling diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations
• Skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Exchange
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Dave Tyrrell at dave.tyrrell @ forensicskills.co.uk
Forensic Skills is part of The Red Snapper Recruitment Group
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.All times are GMT - 6 Hours Page 1 of 1 http://www.forensicfocus.com/