Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:15 am Author: PhilipQuigley Location: LONDON Our client, a global but boutique consultancy, are seeking an eDiscovery Solutions Consultant to join their rapidly expanding Forensic and Litigation team in London. As an eDiscovery Solutions Consultant, you will work alongside a team of eDiscovery, Forensic Accounting and Litigation specialists and be involved in a variety of high profile projects. You will be primarily responsible being the client facing technical expert, providing support and advise to sales teams and directly to clients.
You will be responsible for communicating with different organizations to meet their needs by supporting and maintaining the company’s products both internally and externally. Providing pre- and post-sales to existing and new clients through implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the company’s products.
• 2 years minimum experience as a litigation support analyst/technical consultant or similar
• Knowledge and understanding of forensic investigations
• Ability to write reports
• Preferably be from a development or support background with consultancy experience
• Experienced in identifying and clarifying clients business process and technical needs in a clear and logical manner
• A technical knowledge of EDRM
• Deal with client issues and resolve within an acceptable time frame
• Able to assist in presales presentations, develop leads and opportunities
• Good working of scripting in Ruby and/ or in Java
If you have a strong background and can demonstrate experience across the above requirements please get in touch, this is a great opportunity to work for a very respected successful business in a crucial ediscovery role.All times are GMT - 6 Hours Page 1 of 1 http://www.forensicfocus.com/