Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am Author: CraigJohnson Location: London (City) This is a great opportunity to develop a career in e-Discovery, with the successful candidate being cross-trained in various e-Discovery skills and assisting on all phases of e-Discovery projects.
Consultant – e-Discovery – London – Up to £35K
Our client, an international consultancy, is actively seeking a Consultant – e-Discovery to join their team in London. As a Consultant – e-Discovery, you will work on a number of high profile projects and play an integral part within the EDRM lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in e-Discovery, with the successful candidate being cross-trained in various e-Discovery skills and assisting on all phases of e-Discovery projects.
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• 2:1 degree in Law or Technology (Computer Science, Forensic Computing)
• Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
• Strong understanding of transact SQL and relational databases
• Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion, and data analysis activities in a SQL database and MS Access
For more information about this role please send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Senior Consultant – eDiscovery – £45K
- Case Manager – eDiscovery – Up to £50K
- Technical Solutions Consultant – eDiscovery – £65K
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, IntorspectAll times are GMT - 6 Hours Page 1 of 1 http://www.forensicfocus.com/