±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 8
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation.
Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential.
We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual.
If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information.
Or alternatively please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to
info @ x-actforensics.com
Last edited by Zig_26 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Last edited by Zig_26 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total