±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation.
Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential.
We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual.
If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information.
Or alternatively please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to
info @ x-actforensics.com
Last edited by Zig_26 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Last edited by Zig_26 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total