±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 11
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation.
Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential.
We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual.
If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information.
Or alternatively please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to
info @ x-actforensics.com
Last edited by Zig_26 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Last edited by Zig_26 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total