±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
FORENSIC DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER - DUBAI - £60000-£80000
As a manager you will have strong data manipulation and programming skills and an ability to design and develop SQL Server (or equivalent) to a high level, developing a full understanding of development life cycle.
In particular, you will have had experience in delivering data analytic support in large scale regulatory reviews in the Financial Services sector. This experience will include delivering solutions that support a structured review of financial and account information.
Required technical skills:
Proven experience of programming database applications or interrogating data
Proven SQL Server or Oracle experience including SQL queries and stored procedures
Scripting skills in an number of languages (VB, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ)
Fore more information please contacy Scott Burkeman on sb @ warnerscott.com or 00 44 207 038 3615.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consulancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member