±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
FORENSIC DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER - DUBAI - £60000-£80000
As a manager you will have strong data manipulation and programming skills and an ability to design and develop SQL Server (or equivalent) to a high level, developing a full understanding of development life cycle.
In particular, you will have had experience in delivering data analytic support in large scale regulatory reviews in the Financial Services sector. This experience will include delivering solutions that support a structured review of financial and account information.
Required technical skills:
Proven experience of programming database applications or interrogating data
Proven SQL Server or Oracle experience including SQL queries and stored procedures
Scripting skills in an number of languages (VB, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ)
Fore more information please contacy Scott Burkeman on sb @ warnerscott.com or 00 44 207 038 3615.
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
Warner Scott are acting a recruitment consulancy in respect to this vacancy
- Senior Member