±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Cyber Security Investigator - new job opportunity, UK
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
This exciting role requires candidates to demonstrate the following:
• Innovative and analytical approach to solving complex systems security problems
• Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
• Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working effectively to deadlines
• Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.