±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 8
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Security Investigator - new job opportunity, UK
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
This exciting role requires candidates to demonstrate the following:
• Innovative and analytical approach to solving complex systems security problems
• Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
• Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working effectively to deadlines
• Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.