New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 10
· Geo-tagging & Photo Tracking On iOS
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
Cyber Security Investigator - new job opportunity, UK
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Technical Cyber Security Investigator, based in the South East, with a basic salary of £28,000 to £47,000.
This exciting role requires candidates to demonstrate the following:
• Innovative and analytical approach to solving complex systems security problems
• Thorough knowledge of security applications, processes or defects within mobile or desktop operating systems
• Excellent technical presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Capable of working effectively to deadlines
• Educated to degree level
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable firm working on client projects within a highly skilled team of security experts.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.