New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 8
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Cyber Threat and Investigation, London
I am working with a large technology consulting firm to appoint a Cyber Threat and Investigation Consultant to a practice of nearly 100 consultants.
This role is working for a large company in a practice which specialises in providing the technical skills needed to help clients detect, resist and defend against cyber attacks, including data breaches, espionage and intrusions.
BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation this opportunity. For more information please contact Luke Vile on 020 3036 0509 or email luke.vile @ beechermadden.com