±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 9
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
FTK 4 dongle for sale to highest taker
I find myself no longer needing my FTK license, and its time to pass on.
AD has an amnesty on renewing FTK licenses until the end of the year. What this means is that all this license will cost you to get it fully in your name, is whatever you win it from me for, plus a year support to AD.
It has some good value in and of itself as support was until after FTK4 was released, so its pretty current in that respect.
I'll ship the dongle anywhere in the world for no additional charge.
Make an offer, I'm pretty open and if I get a decent offer quickly its yours.
Original invoice can be provided as proof of ownership.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member