±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29232|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 50|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview questions: 31st January 2013
Cranfield Defence Security (CDS) is one of the four schools of Cranfield University and is located in Shrivenham. The studentship is for the summer of 2013, normally during the months of May – August and is approximately of 12 weeks duration. The topic is attached along with interview questions. Selection of the interns is based on their performance on the attached interview questions and is entirely based on merit.
The internship provides a bursary of £ 240 per week for the duration of the studentship. The actual amount depends upon the first and last working date. It is expected that students will normally spend best part 11 weeks.
Please email S.L.Morris @ cranfield.ac.uk