±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Funded Summer visiting research student program at Cranfield
Topic: Establishing the potential forensic artefacts recoverable from a Raspberry Pi Device
Deadline for responses to interview questions: 31st January 2013
Cranfield Defence Security (CDS) is one of the four schools of Cranfield University and is located in Shrivenham. The studentship is for the summer of 2013, normally during the months of May – August and is approximately of 12 weeks duration. The topic is attached along with interview questions. Selection of the interns is based on their performance on the attached interview questions and is entirely based on merit.
The internship provides a bursary of £ 240 per week for the duration of the studentship. The actual amount depends upon the first and last working date. It is expected that students will normally spend best part 11 weeks.
Please email S.L.Morris @ cranfield.ac.uk