±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
How promising is the D4CS masters' program at John Jay
I was looking at the D4CS program at John Jay, and was wondering if it would be worth going into? I'd mainly like to work with a local law enforcement agency, and I know John Jay is good for Criminal Justice majors who are going to be officers. But is it good for DF?
If not, does anyone know of any good masters programs for DF that would help someone with no experience in the field yet?
If you don't go with UCF, it is a good template to assess other programs.