±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Accurate Time Zone Configuration in Encase 7 Forensic
I am trying to accurately configure a Windows-based evidence item in Encase 7 to reflect the appropriate time zone settings of the subject drive, according to the TimeZoneInformation sub-key of the SYSTEM hive registry file. I've reviewed numerous articles, such as wordpress.bladeforensi...time-zone, but am having trouble understanding them.
For example, my local machine is set to CST. How can I configure Encase to display the accurate time zone settings of the subject drive and not reflect my local time zone.
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!
hope it helps
- Senior Member