±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
e-Discovery Support Engineer needed in Washington D.C
We are seeking an e-Discovery Support Engineer in Washington D.C. that has an active Top Secret clearance.
Specialist shall assist with collecting data to map to individual workstations to download documents including email traffic for customer data repositories.
Ideal candidate has software packaging experience
System experience with Big Fix highly desired
Experience with Discovery Attender or Discovery Accelerator a plus
Understanding of E-Vault application a plus
Familiarity with e-Discovery tools a plus
Ideal candidate will have degree in technical field
Experience with Symantec's Clearwell e-discovery platform a major plus
To learn more about Phacil or to apply please visit www.phacil.com/jobs and source Forensic Focus