±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
e-Discovery Support Engineer needed in Washington D.C
We are seeking an e-Discovery Support Engineer in Washington D.C. that has an active Top Secret clearance.
Specialist shall assist with collecting data to map to individual workstations to download documents including email traffic for customer data repositories.
Ideal candidate has software packaging experience
System experience with Big Fix highly desired
Experience with Discovery Attender or Discovery Accelerator a plus
Understanding of E-Vault application a plus
Familiarity with e-Discovery tools a plus
Ideal candidate will have degree in technical field
Experience with Symantec's Clearwell e-discovery platform a major plus
To learn more about Phacil or to apply please visit www.phacil.com/jobs and source Forensic Focus