±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
IT Systems Assistant (London)
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good level of IT support and technical expertise
The successful candidate will report to the IT Support Administrator and will be expected to be able to make an immediate impact by utilising your skills and product knowledge.
Key duties include:
• Arranging PC/telephone desk moves.
• Networking and cabling.
• Installing/managing software and hardware upgrades.
• Help desk/end user support.
• Assisting in the maintenance and continual development of the Company’s Anti-Virus defences.
• Patching (both O/S and Applications).
• Restricting access internally and externally.
• Standard building.
• Status reporting.
• Assistance with the maintenance and development of the Company’s Firewall systems, including definitions, white-list and black-list.
• Set-up and monitoring of users and groups.
• Maintenance of the Company’s Blackberry fleet.
• Assistance with the physical security of the building.
Skills required include:
• Good communication, both written and oral.
• Proactive outlook with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
• High standards of quality in all work and approach.
• Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
• Knowledge of hardware components.
• PC building experience.
This is a demanding role and candidates will need to be able to work under pressure and fit well into a dynamic 24/7 team. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress their skills and role within a growth area of the litigation support markets
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your CV plus a covering letter to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk before Friday 8 February 2013.