±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Technical Services Technician - London
The job role of ‘Technician’ encompasses a wide range of the more technical and complex aspects of the services provided by Millnet. The following incorporates broadly all aspects of the role: e-Discovery processing, Hosted Review Platforms, Coding, ‘Pre-Flight Print from Disc’, Scanning and other ad-hoc duties that may be associated with the role.
•Detailed product knowledge in the areas of scanning, printing of electronic documents, coding, ed processing and litigation support hosting platforms.
•Technically ‘savvy’ with proven ability to use initiative and be creative
•Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Acrobat and other software used in providing litigation support services. Basic understanding of Access
•Communication skills (written and oral) must be sufficient to be able to speak to and / or email clients in relation to specifications, questions, updates etc.
•Database skills including running queries, filtering and manipulation of data, importing and exporting data in various formats.
•Some scripting skills, most usefully visual basic or database scripting so as to perform more advanced aspects.
•Advanced client communication skills – i.e. proven ability to be the main point of contact on a project for instance on an off-site scanning project or to run in the ‘Project Management’ capacity smaller projects.
•Experience or understanding of forensic technology techniques (capture, analysis).
Understanding of IT network, infrastructure, servers, backup systems etc that would assist with aspects of collection or processing of electronic documents.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk before Friday 8 February 2013.