±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Technical Services Technician - London
The job role of ‘Technician’ encompasses a wide range of the more technical and complex aspects of the services provided by Millnet. The following incorporates broadly all aspects of the role: e-Discovery processing, Hosted Review Platforms, Coding, ‘Pre-Flight Print from Disc’, Scanning and other ad-hoc duties that may be associated with the role.
•Detailed product knowledge in the areas of scanning, printing of electronic documents, coding, ed processing and litigation support hosting platforms.
•Technically ‘savvy’ with proven ability to use initiative and be creative
•Good knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Acrobat and other software used in providing litigation support services. Basic understanding of Access
•Communication skills (written and oral) must be sufficient to be able to speak to and / or email clients in relation to specifications, questions, updates etc.
•Database skills including running queries, filtering and manipulation of data, importing and exporting data in various formats.
•Some scripting skills, most usefully visual basic or database scripting so as to perform more advanced aspects.
•Advanced client communication skills – i.e. proven ability to be the main point of contact on a project for instance on an off-site scanning project or to run in the ‘Project Management’ capacity smaller projects.
•Experience or understanding of forensic technology techniques (capture, analysis).
Understanding of IT network, infrastructure, servers, backup systems etc that would assist with aspects of collection or processing of electronic documents.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to michael.madelin @ millnet.co.uk before Friday 8 February 2013.