±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
X-act Forensics -Cell Site Analyst Midlands, UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent forensic company with a great reputation. Applicants must have previous experience of 2G and 3G networks, call data record analysis, mapping and on-site site surveying with either prosecution or defence. Court experience is also essential. We are offering a fantastic package for the right individual. If you are interested then we would like to hear from you.
For a friendly informal chat regarding the position please contact Toby Andrews (Managing Director) on 01789 450906 for more information. Alternatively, please enclose a copy of your CV with cover letter and email it to