New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst, UK
Job title: Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst
Start date: 2013
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst. Working as part of a dedicated practice, you will be performing detailed forensic analysis on data obtained from computers, server and mobile devices.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Data extraction from common email containers
• Experience of the e-discovery process
• Expertise in network forensics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dedicated security practice.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (talent attraction consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.