±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst, UK
Job title: Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst
Start date: 2013
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst. Working as part of a dedicated practice, you will be performing detailed forensic analysis on data obtained from computers, server and mobile devices.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Data extraction from common email containers
• Experience of the e-discovery process
• Expertise in network forensics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dedicated security practice.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (talent attraction consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.