±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst, UK
Job title: Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst
Start date: 2013
A large consulting firm is looking to hire a Forensic Technology E-Discovery Analyst. Working as part of a dedicated practice, you will be performing detailed forensic analysis on data obtained from computers, server and mobile devices.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following:
• Data extraction from common email containers
• Experience of the e-discovery process
• Expertise in network forensics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dedicated security practice.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (talent attraction consultant) kit.samarakone @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.