±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 1||Overall: 29031|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 49|
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
Digital Forensic Investigator – Lab Manager - Manchester
The successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of digital forensics. Candidates will be required to acquire and investigate many forms of electronic evidence, which are likely to differ from one day to the next.
Qualities we are looking for:
• You should have a good knowledge and understanding of the diversity of computer crime and the laws and principles concerned with digital forensics and electronic evidence.
• You will be familiar with EnCase forensic software and will ideally have undertaken training to intermediate level (at least). Familiarity with other products such as FTK, X-Ways Forensics or HELIX/DEFT/CAINE would also be beneficial.
• An excellent understanding of file systems and operating system artefacts.
• Good written and verbal communication skills as you will be expected to compose reports and statements and may be required to present your findings in court.
• You will be able to demonstrate that you can contribute a skill set that will be of value to our team.
• Understanding of enterprise environments (including Active Directory and Exchange).
• An exciting role within a relaxed friendly environment.
• Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
• Good long-term career prospects with ongoing personal development and the opportunity to be involved in our eDisclosure/eDiscovery service.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to keith.cottenden @ cy4or.co.uk