±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 11
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
eDisclosure Project Manager - Manchester
The successful candidate will be responsible for all stages of the eDisclosure/eDiscovery process.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
• Providing oversight, guidance and direction on multiple concurrent and complex projects across eDisclosure and digital forensics disciplines.
• Responsibility for overseeing all areas of the eDisclosure/digital forensic lifecycle, such as data collection and preparation, risk management, project management and client relationships.
• Assisting on quote building for work being undertaken and given client’s advice on the best strategy to achieve their desired objectives.
• Providing high quality advice and litigation support services, including technical support on internally hosted matters.
• Assisting and training clients in their use of document review platforms.
• Developing new client relationships and building upon existing ones within the business.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with external service providers.
• Mentoring and training junior and internal staff members.
• Researching and providing guidance on up and coming new technologies within the business.
Essential/Desirable Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience in an eDisclosure or digital forensics related discipline.
• Experience working in a client-facing/project management role whilst having retained hands on knowledge and experience; this will include the skills to consult with clients on each stage of the eDisclosure life-cycle.
• Legal sector experience and a deep understanding of litigation processes, the litigation life cycle, EDRM, CPR and eDisclosure issues.
• Extensive knowledge of document review platforms. (e.g. Clearwell)
• Extensive knowledge of digital forensic investigations, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix and other forensic tools.
• Forensic data collection experience using tools such as EnCase, FTK Imager and Linux boot discs.
• Extensive understanding of the Windows environments, including Server and Exchange.
• Data harvesting experience from corporate infrastructures, including Domino and Exchange servers.
• Experience in non-forensic collection of data and manipulation of images related to the eDisclosure process.
• High level written, verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
• BSc in a computer related discipline or equivalent commercial experience.
• Experience and ability to lead small projects and multiple work streams of larger projects.
• EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
• Clearwell Certified Administrator (CCA) or another software vendor qualification.
• Understanding of corporate legal processes.
• Database experience and hands on skills with MS Access and/or SQL.
• Understanding of UNIX operating systems.
Salary: To be negotiated, relating to skills/experience
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to keith.cottenden @ cy4or.co.uk