±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Instructor - Wash. DC Baltimore region, US
Hours: full time hours
Pay: approx GS-13 S1 through GS-14 S1
If you have questions, please write privately here.
Please, only direct candidates, no contractors, recruiters and such.
This is a long term, U.S. Government contract position in In the Baltimore/DC corridor.
Bachelor's degree in Forensics, Security, Computer Science, Engineering or in related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Five or more years of hands-on experience in digital forensics,
Must be US Citizen
Must be fluent and proficient English speaker and writer
Must have existing US clearance or must be able to obtain clearance
Must have strong interest in teaching
Expertise in Encase (not just user)
Expertise in FTK (not just user)
In depth knowledge of Windows OS, and/or Mac OS X and/or Linux
Willing to investigate, research and teach cutting edge forensics
Strong communication skills to develop and deliver training materials and procedures
Strong presentation skills to train and educate on technical material and applications
Strong comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentation
Strong analytical skills
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
Specialized training in technical instruction from a recognized organization such as CompTIA, local, state, federal or military training
Familiarity with the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process
Operational experience in digital forensics, mobile device forensics and reporting
Firm grasp of chain of custody, digital media collection, legal issues involved with computer crime investigations
Experience in providing training to law enforcement or military personnel
Desired industry certifications: CCE, EnCE, ACE, CFCE, CHFI, CTT+
Did I mention PM ONLY. Please do not call. No recruiters and other contracting firms.
(I am passing this on from a listserv for a friend.)
- Senior Member