±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Free course: Writing in the Sciences
Writing in the Sciences
This course teaches scientists to become more effective writers, using practical examples and exercises. Topics include: principles of good writing, tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety, the format of a scientific manuscript, and issues in publication and peer review.
Here is another course that starts in June that I'm looking forward to.
Malicious Software and its Underground Economy: Two Sides to Every Story
Learn about traditional and mobile malware, the security threats they represent, state-of-the-art analysis and detection techniques, and the underground ecosystem that drives such a profitable but illegal business.
- Senior Member