±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Free course: Writing in the Sciences
Writing in the Sciences
This course teaches scientists to become more effective writers, using practical examples and exercises. Topics include: principles of good writing, tricks for writing faster and with less anxiety, the format of a scientific manuscript, and issues in publication and peer review.
Here is another course that starts in June that I'm looking forward to.
Malicious Software and its Underground Economy: Two Sides to Every Story
Learn about traditional and mobile malware, the security threats they represent, state-of-the-art analysis and detection techniques, and the underground ecosystem that drives such a profitable but illegal business.
- Senior Member