±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Consultant - eDiscovery & Forensic Tech – London
Our client, an international consultancy, is actively seeking a Senior Consultant - eDiscovery & Forensic Technology to join their team in London. As a Senior Consultant - eDiscovery & Forensic Technology, you will be involved in the capture, analysis, interrogation and manipulation of data to assist in Forensic Technology, electronic disclosure and data interrogation related to disputes and investigations.
To qualify you will ideally possess:
• Professional experience within eDiscovery and/or Digital Forensics
• Experience of using a variety of leading forensic and e-Discovery applications including SQL
• Experience in managing and mentoring junior team members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark on 020 3119 3359 or send your CV to stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
We are also recruiting for:
- Consultant – eDiscovery & Forensic Technology – £45K
- Director – eDiscovery & Forensic Technology – Up to £120K
- Technical Consultant – eDiscovery – £45K
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect,. Penetration Testing, Wireshark, Metasploit, BurpSuite, Ethercap, BackTrack Linux distribution, Encase, Pre Sales, Ringtail, litigation support, eDisclosure, computer forensic analysis, RingTail, Relativity, Clearwell, Stroz Friedberg Discovery, Documatrix and Kroll Ontrack Inview e-discovery software, FileSite and Hummingbird content and records management software, Carpe Diem time recording software, digital investigation, forensic analysis, computer forensic investigation, Digital forensics
- Senior Member