New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 12
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
I'm part of a small team at the University of Derby (we are all students), we are currently in the process of developing a tool that will essentially make the reporting process of digital forensics easier and hopefully less tedious.
We are looking for people in industry to complete a small survey of 6 questions in order to help us with the development process (link below).
All input is appreciated and any questions please don't hesitate to message me.
I realised that i didn't give enough information on the project here is small brief on what we want to achieve.
We are designing an application where the user (you guys) can enter information for your forensic analyses reports. Once you finished each section, the program will generate a professional report for you.
We would like so information from everyone of what they would expect the system to do, act, or should be expected to be built in.
We would very much appreciate all feed back either through the survey or by leaving a message below.
Computer Forensics Student - Second Year
University of Derby (UK)