±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
· Forensic Software in Child Protection Cases
±Follow Forensic Focus
I'm part of a small team at the University of Derby (we are all students), we are currently in the process of developing a tool that will essentially make the reporting process of digital forensics easier and hopefully less tedious.
We are looking for people in industry to complete a small survey of 6 questions in order to help us with the development process (link below).
All input is appreciated and any questions please don't hesitate to message me.
I realised that i didn't give enough information on the project here is small brief on what we want to achieve.
We are designing an application where the user (you guys) can enter information for your forensic analyses reports. Once you finished each section, the program will generate a professional report for you.
We would like so information from everyone of what they would expect the system to do, act, or should be expected to be built in.
We would very much appreciate all feed back either through the survey or by leaving a message below.
Computer Forensics Student - Second Year
University of Derby (UK)