±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 11
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
I'm part of a small team at the University of Derby (we are all students), we are currently in the process of developing a tool that will essentially make the reporting process of digital forensics easier and hopefully less tedious.
We are looking for people in industry to complete a small survey of 6 questions in order to help us with the development process (link below).
All input is appreciated and any questions please don't hesitate to message me.
I realised that i didn't give enough information on the project here is small brief on what we want to achieve.
We are designing an application where the user (you guys) can enter information for your forensic analyses reports. Once you finished each section, the program will generate a professional report for you.
We would like so information from everyone of what they would expect the system to do, act, or should be expected to be built in.
We would very much appreciate all feed back either through the survey or by leaving a message below.
Computer Forensics Student - Third Year
University of Derby (UK)