±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Solutions Consultant – London – Up to £65K + Bonuses
Our client, a leading eDiscovery solutions company with a global client base, is seeking a Senior Solutions Consultant to join their team based in London. As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you will be a critical part of all stages of the product delivery lifecycle associated with their eDiscovery solutions.
To qualify you will possess:
• Experience in eDiscovery / Litigation Support or Technical Consulting
• Experience in Presales and Account Management
• Experience in identifying and clarifying clients business process and technical needs in a clear and logical manner
• Good skills in maintaining relationships with clients and other external parties
• An understanding of the EDRM framework
• Scripting and programming experience (Ruby / Java / Perl / Python) is desirable
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark at stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect, Penetration Testing,
- Senior Member