±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Technical Solutions Consultant – London – Up to £45K + Bonus
Our client, a leading eDiscovery solutions company with a global client base, is seeking a Technical Solutions Consultant to join their team based in London. As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be a critical part of all stages of the product delivery lifecycle associated with their eDiscovery solutions.
To qualify you will possess:
• Experience as an eDiscovery / Litigation Support Analyst, Technical Consultant or similar
• Scripting and programming experience (Ruby / Java / Perl / Python)
• 2:1 degree in Maths, IT (Computer Science, Forensic Computing) or Law
• Ideally an understanding of forensic investigations and EDRM framework
• People coming from a development or support background with consultancy experience are highly desirable
For more information about this role please contact Stuart Clark at stuart.clark @ redsnappergroup.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Forensic Skills is a member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Forensics, EnCase, FTK, Helix, Paraden Forensic Tools, Radio Tactics, Cellebrite, Solo, Talon, Dossier, eDiscovery, LAW PreDiscovery, EED, MetaLINCS, Attenex, Intorspect, Penetration Testing,
- Senior Member