±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29198|
|New Yesterday: 1||Visitors: 86|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Forum rules - read before posting a job vacancy
- Include the job location in the subject line (REQUIRED).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
There are two levels of listing:
Basic listings - i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
Premium listings ($199) include not only a post to this forum but also:
- a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed
- a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (9,000+ followers)
- a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page
- a post to the Forensic Focus Google+ page
- a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (12,000+ members)
- guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (16,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then make payment via PayPal to admin @ forensicfocus.com, including the title of your vacancy in the message area.
- Site Admin