±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 11
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Forum rules - read before posting a job vacancy
- Include the job location in the subject line (REQUIRED).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
There are two levels of listing:
Basic listings - i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
Premium listings ($199) include not only a post to this forum but also:
- a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed
- a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (9,000+ followers)
- a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page
- a post to the Forensic Focus Google+ page
- a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (12,000+ members)
- guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (16,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then make payment via PayPal to admin @ forensicfocus.com, including the title of your vacancy in the message area.
- Site Admin