±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Forum rules - please read before posting
- Include the job location in the subject line (REQUIRED).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
There are two levels of listing:
Basic listings - i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
Premium listings ($79) include not only a post to this forum but also:
- a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed
- a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (7,000+ followers)
- a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page
- a post to the Forensic Focus Google+ page
- a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (11,000+ members)
- guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (15,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then make payment via PayPal to admin @ forensicfocus.com, including the title of your vacancy in the message area.
- Site Admin