±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forum rules - please read before posting
- Include the job location in the subject line (REQUIRED).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
There are two levels of listing:
Basic listings - i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
Premium listings ($79) include not only a post to this forum but also:
- a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed
- a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (7,000+ followers)
- a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page
- a post to the Forensic Focus Google+ page
- a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (11,000+ members)
- guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (15,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then make payment via PayPal to admin @ forensicfocus.com, including the title of your vacancy in the message area.
- Site Admin