±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forum rules - please read before posting
- Include the job location in the subject line.
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
Basic listings - i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
Premium listings ($79) include not only a post to this forum but also a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (4,000+ followers), a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (8,000+ members) and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (13,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then make payment via PayPal to admin @ forensicfocus.com, including the title of your vacancy in the message area.
- Site Admin