±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 5
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Trainee Breach/Incident Response Forensic Investigator Cambs
7Safe Limited has another exciting opportunity for the position of Trainee Breach Forensic Investigator within the Security, Investigations and Assessments department.
The role will be based from the Cambridge office, and will involve some travel throughout the UK and also abroad at times.
The role would suit a candidate who has a solid background in computing, looking for a new start or a recent University Degree/MSC Graduate in Forensics, Security Networking or Computing etc and is keen to learn / progress in the field of computer forensic analysis, Incident Response, data processing, PCI-DSS and ethical hacking.
The successful candidate will be working within the Security, Investigations and Assessments department and will provide a number of important support roles to the team including: organisation and cataloguing of forensic evidence, performing investigative tasks, aiding in ‘on-site’ consultancy, acquisition of forensic evidence and the maintenance of support systems.
In addition to this the candidate would also be involved in qualified forensic breach investigations, major incident response amongst other tasks and will be trained in the methodologies and practicalities of the subject, culminating in the writing of technical investigation reports for high profile clients.
Training and hands on practical work in the areas of information security, forensics, PCI-DSS and penetration testing will be provided to help build the skills required to become a successful investigator. Applicants must be flexible, proactive and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to participate in 7Safe’s internal courses which ultimately works towards an MSc in Computer Security and Forensics.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following essential qualities:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Team Work
• Problem Solving
• Communication / customer focus skills
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Experience of conducting forensic imaging and acquisition of computer and storage media.
• Experience with the following programs: EnCase, FTK, DD, WFT
• Experience with different operating systems such as Linux / Windows / Mac Operating Systems
• Knowledge of programming with one or more of the following languages: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, ASP, SQL, HTML
• Driving License / Car
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to start an exciting career in incident response, computer forensics and penetration testing.
Please send a CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you are the right candidate and why you wish to join 7Safe to jobs @ 7safe.com