±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Clustered File Systems
I'm conducting some research into the forensic acquisition and analysis of SANs and clustered file systems such as SNFS, GFS, OCFS, NFS, VMFS etc. I hope to publish later this year to help fill the void of knowledge in our industry in dealing with this sort of material as a practitioners guide. I feel this is really important as clustered file systems work their way into SMBs and homes more and more through low cost iSCSI SANs.
This is a call for you to share any experiences and methodology you may have used dealing with this sort of material.
Also any pointers to previously published material on the topic would be appreciated.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member