±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 9
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Clustered File Systems
I'm conducting some research into the forensic acquisition and analysis of SANs and clustered file systems such as SNFS, GFS, OCFS, NFS, VMFS etc. I hope to publish later this year to help fill the void of knowledge in our industry in dealing with this sort of material as a practitioners guide. I feel this is really important as clustered file systems work their way into SMBs and homes more and more through low cost iSCSI SANs.
This is a call for you to share any experiences and methodology you may have used dealing with this sort of material.
Also any pointers to previously published material on the topic would be appreciated.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member