±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Clustered File Systems
I'm conducting some research into the forensic acquisition and analysis of SANs and clustered file systems such as SNFS, GFS, OCFS, NFS, VMFS etc. I hope to publish later this year to help fill the void of knowledge in our industry in dealing with this sort of material as a practitioners guide. I feel this is really important as clustered file systems work their way into SMBs and homes more and more through low cost iSCSI SANs.
This is a call for you to share any experiences and methodology you may have used dealing with this sort of material.
Also any pointers to previously published material on the topic would be appreciated.
Paul Pratley MIT, CFCE, GCFA, ENCE, QSA
Verizon Business Investigative Response
- Senior Member