±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 9
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Information Security Consultant - Cambridge UK
Dynamic QSA Company seeks a qualified professional / Information Security Consultant - Cambridge UK
The role will require frequent travel to client sites.
Candidates will need to support our clients with the understanding, deployment, attainment and accreditation of company security mandates, such as PCI DSS and ISO 27001.
Experience within an information security environment and auditing delivery is required along with proven experience of card schemes and banking environments.
The skills required for the role are knowledge of IT infrastructures and PCI DSS, excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to prioritise and manage workloads.
Candidates will need a minimum CISA, CISM, CISSP or be in the process of qualification. QSA is preferred but not essential as training and certification maintenance will be supported.
Your own car is essential along with a full clean driving licence.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Candidates called to interview may be required to complete a short written exercise as part of the assessment process.
The closing date for CV applications is the 15th July 2010
We offer a highly competitive salary, non contributory pension scheme, life assurance and subsidised gym membership.
Further information about the company can be obtained from www.7safe.com
If you would like to join our progressive company and believe you have the skills and experience required, please send your CV to jobs @ 7Safe.com.
Please note that CVs via recruitment agencies or canvassers will not be considered.