±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Considerations when monitoring networks
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present.
My idea would be data protection or something relating to freedom of information.
If you can think of any other legislation, specific parts mentioned or some sort of ISO that could present an issue or solution please reply.
You should also consider looking at the Information Commissioner's Office guide to Employment Practices. In particular "The Employment Practices Data Protection Code: Part 3: Monitoring at Work"
- Senior Member