±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Considerations when monitoring networks
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present.
My idea would be data protection or something relating to freedom of information.
If you can think of any other legislation, specific parts mentioned or some sort of ISO that could present an issue or solution please reply.
You should also consider looking at the Information Commissioner's Office guide to Employment Practices. In particular "The Employment Practices Data Protection Code: Part 3: Monitoring at Work"
- Senior Member