±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 8
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
Considerations when monitoring networks
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present.
My idea would be data protection or something relating to freedom of information.
If you can think of any other legislation, specific parts mentioned or some sort of ISO that could present an issue or solution please reply.
You should also consider looking at the Information Commissioner's Office guide to Employment Practices. In particular "The Employment Practices Data Protection Code: Part 3: Monitoring at Work"
- Senior Member