±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 5
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
±Follow Forensic Focus
Considerations when monitoring networks
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present.
My idea would be data protection or something relating to freedom of information.
If you can think of any other legislation, specific parts mentioned or some sort of ISO that could present an issue or solution please reply.
You should also consider looking at the Information Commissioner's Office guide to Employment Practices. In particular "The Employment Practices Data Protection Code: Part 3: Monitoring at Work"
- Senior Member