±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Considerations when monitoring networks
Im doing some work on monitoring and data mining a network for a large business and was wondering what sort of considerations and possible implications may monitoring activity present.
My idea would be data protection or something relating to freedom of information.
If you can think of any other legislation, specific parts mentioned or some sort of ISO that could present an issue or solution please reply.
You should also consider looking at the Information Commissioner's Office guide to Employment Practices. In particular "The Employment Practices Data Protection Code: Part 3: Monitoring at Work"
- Senior Member