±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 8
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
ITSPEC (Forensic Examiner), GS-11/12 (EX) - Cleveland, OH
Job Title: IT Specialist (Forensic Examiner), GS-11/12 (EX)
Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Sub Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Job Announcement Number: CV-2010-0024
SALARY RANGE: $59,681.00 - $92,992.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Thursday, September 30, 2010 to Thursday, October 07, 2010
SERIES & GRADE: GS-2210-11/12
POSITION INFORMATION: Excepted Appointment Permanent; Full-time
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 12
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy - Cleveland, OH
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: This announcement is open to all qualified U.S. citizens.
This position is being advertised concurrently with Announcement Number CV-2010-0025. Candidates who wish to be considered on both EXTERNAL and FBI ONLY certificates must apply to both announcements.
- Senior Member