±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
IT Specialist (Forensic Examiner), GS 7/9 - Quantico, VA
Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Sub Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Job Announcement Number: 18-2011-0004
SALARY RANGE: $45,872.00 - $70,236.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Thursday, October 28, 2010 to Friday, November 05, 2010
SERIES & GRADE: GS-2210-07/09
POSITION INFORMATION: Excepted Service Appointment Permanent, Full-Time
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 14
DUTY LOCATIONS: 2 vacancies - Quantico, VA,
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: This announcement is open to all qualified U.S. citizens.
This position is being advertised concurrently with Announcement Number 18-2011-0005. FBI candidates who wish to be considered on External and FBI only certificates must apply to both announcements.
- Senior Member
Job requirements include a 4 year degree, no specific major required; However, you must have at least 20 credits in hard science or math. Those credits don't have to be a degree program. If you don't have 20 creds, then you'll need to take a class.
- Senior Member