±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
IT Specialist (Forensic Examiner), GS 7/9 - Quantico, VA
Department: Department Of Justice
Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Sub Agency: Federal Bureau of Investigation
Job Announcement Number: 18-2011-0004
SALARY RANGE: $45,872.00 - $70,236.00 /year
OPEN PERIOD: Thursday, October 28, 2010 to Friday, November 05, 2010
SERIES & GRADE: GS-2210-07/09
POSITION INFORMATION: Excepted Service Appointment Permanent, Full-Time
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 14
DUTY LOCATIONS: 2 vacancies - Quantico, VA,
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED: This announcement is open to all qualified U.S. citizens.
This position is being advertised concurrently with Announcement Number 18-2011-0005. FBI candidates who wish to be considered on External and FBI only certificates must apply to both announcements.
- Senior Member
Job requirements include a 4 year degree, no specific major required; However, you must have at least 20 credits in hard science or math. Those credits don't have to be a degree program. If you don't have 20 creds, then you'll need to take a class.
- Senior Member