±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
DIGITAL FORENSICS LEAD - West London, Berkshire, Midlands
In addition to recognised qualifications in information security and digital forensics, you will have a track record of performing digital forensic investigations either in a large enterprise environment or in a consultancy role. As an investigator, you will have proven experience of interacting with internal business functions and law enforcement, and acting as a witness of fact. As a leader, you have a proven ability to manage projects and drive improvements in performance. With a demonstrable appreciation of wider information security related principles. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the creation of a lab environment and cybercrime strategy for this large global organisation, along with an attractive basic salary, performance related bonus, pension and flexible benefits package.
PhilQuigley\r\nSenior Consultant - Specialist in Security & Risk\r\nPROPRIUS\r\email@example.com\r\020 76180965