±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
DIGITAL FORENSICS LEAD - West London, Berkshire, Midlands
In addition to recognised qualifications in information security and digital forensics, you will have a track record of performing digital forensic investigations either in a large enterprise environment or in a consultancy role. As an investigator, you will have proven experience of interacting with internal business functions and law enforcement, and acting as a witness of fact. As a leader, you have a proven ability to manage projects and drive improvements in performance. With a demonstrable appreciation of wider information security related principles. On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the creation of a lab environment and cybercrime strategy for this large global organisation, along with an attractive basic salary, performance related bonus, pension and flexible benefits package.
PhilQuigley\r\nSenior Consultant - Specialist in Security & Risk\r\nPROPRIUS\r\firstname.lastname@example.org\r\020 76180965