±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
Manchester based Ediscovery Forensic Consultant
Role Senior Forensic Consultant
Package £45,000 + car allowance + bonus
Contact details chrisholt @ dclsearch.com
Industry leading security consultancy are seeking to add a senior Ediscovery forensic consultant to their growing team in Manchester.
Candidates must have experience delivering Ediscovery forensic consultancy projects and must be commutable to the Manchester area.
Duties of the role will be split into 3 core areas: technical delivery of forensic projects, team leadership and providing technical consultancy to the sales process.
Candidates must have customer facing experience.
An ideal candidate will come from a consultancy / law enforcement background.
Candidates must have experience with Ediscovery
Candidates must have experience with two or more of the following tools:
- Ncase FTK, Clearwell, Pro Discover, Paraben, PTK Forensics
Candidates with the following certifications are also preferential:
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- The Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
Apply today for the chance to join this growing business and to speak, in confidence, to one of our senior consultants.
Senior Recruiter Security Practice
DCL Search & Selection
0208 663 4030
View my current vacancies: www.dclsearch.com/jobs...=technical
Follow DCL on twitter at www.twitter.com/dclheadhunter