±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 28989|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 73|
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Forensic consultant manchester- immediate opportunity
Role Senior Forensic Consultant
Package £50,000 + car allowance + bonus
Contact details chrisholt @ dclsearch.com
Industry leading security consultancy are seeking to add a senior Ediscovery forensic consultant to their growing team in Manchester.
Candidates must have experience delivering Ediscovery forensic consultancy projects and must be commutable to the Manchester area.
Duties of the role will be split into 3 core areas: technical delivery of forensic projects, team leadership and providing technical consultancy to the sales process.
Candidates must have customer facing experience.
An ideal candidate will come from a consultancy / law enforcement background.
Candidates must have experience with Ediscovery
Candidates must have experience with two or more of the following tools:
- Ncase FTK, Clearwell, Pro Discover, Paraben, PTK Forensics
Candidates with the following certifications are also preferential:
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- The Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
Apply today for the chance to join this growing business and to speak, in confidence, to one of our senior consultants.
It is EnCase, not ncase and FTK is a seperate product.