±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic consultant manchester- immediate opportunity
Role Senior Forensic Consultant
Package £50,000 + car allowance + bonus
Contact details chrisholt @ dclsearch.com
Industry leading security consultancy are seeking to add a senior Ediscovery forensic consultant to their growing team in Manchester.
Candidates must have experience delivering Ediscovery forensic consultancy projects and must be commutable to the Manchester area.
Duties of the role will be split into 3 core areas: technical delivery of forensic projects, team leadership and providing technical consultancy to the sales process.
Candidates must have customer facing experience.
An ideal candidate will come from a consultancy / law enforcement background.
Candidates must have experience with Ediscovery
Candidates must have experience with two or more of the following tools:
- Ncase FTK, Clearwell, Pro Discover, Paraben, PTK Forensics
Candidates with the following certifications are also preferential:
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- The Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
Apply today for the chance to join this growing business and to speak, in confidence, to one of our senior consultants.
It is EnCase, not ncase and FTK is a seperate product.