±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Forensic consultant manchester- immediate opportunity
Role Senior Forensic Consultant
Package £50,000 + car allowance + bonus
Contact details chrisholt @ dclsearch.com
Industry leading security consultancy are seeking to add a senior Ediscovery forensic consultant to their growing team in Manchester.
Candidates must have experience delivering Ediscovery forensic consultancy projects and must be commutable to the Manchester area.
Duties of the role will be split into 3 core areas: technical delivery of forensic projects, team leadership and providing technical consultancy to the sales process.
Candidates must have customer facing experience.
An ideal candidate will come from a consultancy / law enforcement background.
Candidates must have experience with Ediscovery
Candidates must have experience with two or more of the following tools:
- Ncase FTK, Clearwell, Pro Discover, Paraben, PTK Forensics
Candidates with the following certifications are also preferential:
GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- The Certified Computer Forensics Examiner (CCFE)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
Apply today for the chance to join this growing business and to speak, in confidence, to one of our senior consultants.
It is EnCase, not ncase and FTK is a seperate product.