±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic/Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Canary Wharf
Our client, a large financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Computer Forensic / Security Anaylst to work in it's internal Forensic/Security/Vulnerability Management team.
Ideally you will have either a Forensic Computing degree or already worked as a Forensic Analyst/Security Consultant. It is extremely important that you have a good understanding of network security/infrastructure. You will also have a background in Qualys (Vulnerability Management) tools, you will be involved in the compliance monitoring project which is ongoing internally. Circa £400 per day for initial 6 month contract.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call on 020 7618 0965