±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 5||Overall: 28995|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 68|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Forensic/Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Canary Wharf
Our client, a large financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Computer Forensic / Security Anaylst to work in it's internal Forensic/Security/Vulnerability Management team.
Ideally you will have either a Forensic Computing degree or already worked as a Forensic Analyst/Security Consultant. It is extremely important that you have a good understanding of network security/infrastructure. You will also have a background in Qualys (Vulnerability Management) tools, you will be involved in the compliance monitoring project which is ongoing internally. Circa £400 per day for initial 6 month contract.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call on 020 7618 0965