±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29225|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 67|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Forensic/Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Canary Wharf
Our client, a large financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Computer Forensic / Security Anaylst to work in it's internal Forensic/Security/Vulnerability Management team.
Ideally you will have either a Forensic Computing degree or already worked as a Forensic Analyst/Security Consultant. It is extremely important that you have a good understanding of network security/infrastructure. You will also have a background in Qualys (Vulnerability Management) tools, you will be involved in the compliance monitoring project which is ongoing internally. Circa £400 per day for initial 6 month contract.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call on 020 7618 0965