±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic/Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Canary Wharf
Our client, a large financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Computer Forensic / Security Anaylst to work in it's internal Forensic/Security/Vulnerability Management team.
Ideally you will have either a Forensic Computing degree or already worked as a Forensic Analyst/Security Consultant. It is extremely important that you have a good understanding of network security/infrastructure. You will also have a background in Qualys (Vulnerability Management) tools, you will be involved in the compliance monitoring project which is ongoing internally. Circa £400 per day for initial 6 month contract.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call on 020 7618 0965