New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 2
· KS – an open source bash script for indexing data
· Mobile Device Geotags & Armed Forces
· Categorization of embedded system forensic collection methodologies
· Interpretation of NTFS Timestamps
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data – part 2
· What are ‘gdocs’? Google Drive Data
· Bad Sector Recovery
· Forensic Artifact: Malware Analysis in Windows 8
· Windows 8: Important Considerations for Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery
Forensic/Security Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Canary Wharf
Our client, a large financial services organisation is seeking to recruit a Computer Forensic / Security Anaylst to work in it's internal Forensic/Security/Vulnerability Management team.
Ideally you will have either a Forensic Computing degree or already worked as a Forensic Analyst/Security Consultant. It is extremely important that you have a good understanding of network security/infrastructure. You will also have a background in Qualys (Vulnerability Management) tools, you will be involved in the compliance monitoring project which is ongoing internally. Circa £400 per day for initial 6 month contract.
CV's to billy @ propriusrecruitment.com or call on 020 7618 0965