±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
eDiscovery Technician- London- £26,500 + shift allowance 10%
As part of a company expansion we are recruiting for an eDiscovery Technician to work on Electronic Disclosure projects.
The client is a global top tier provider of Computer Forensic and eDiscovery services.
Knowledge of widely used database products such as MS Access and MS SQL highly desirable, especially for long-term job development.
Prior experience in litigation support industry, including traditional scanning and coding and especially electronic discovery, very desirable.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Employ proprietary and off the shelf electronic discovery processing software and proprietary procedures to transform raw electronic data into a uniform, searchable, image-enabled format.
Load exported data into Concordance, Summation, and other database products.
Preparation of data for hosting in the company’s proprietary platform.
Other Production duties, including QC of tiff images, as assigned by senior staff.
Provide internal and client support for proprietary and commercial hosted review applications.
£26,500 + benefits & shift allowance
How to apply
Please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.