±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Computer Forensic Investigator - Midlands - £29K-£42K
Do you think outside of the box?
Do you have EnCase skills backed by a good range of other forensic tools such as FTK, X-Ways Forensics, and NetAnalysis etc?
This should be coupled with a sound knowledge of data structures, file systems and up to date forensic computing practices including the current A.C.P.O. Guidelines and the Forensic Regulator. Also have the ability to provide clear, accurate written and verbal testimony.
If yes read on as my client has one of the best names in the industry and they have a requirement for an experienced Digital Forensic Investigator to join a highly professional and friendly team in the Midlands.
In this role we are looking for an Analyst that does not just download data and pass it to someone else, but the type of senior analyst that does not take things at face value and delves deeper, for example there may not be many computers without some porn on them, and the type of person we are looking for would think things like why is that there? Let’s have a look a bit deeper…. in order to find evidence for court.
What you will like about working for my client is the professionalism, the friendly culture and the opportunities for personal development and a remuneration packages that reflects the experience and skills you have.
The ideal candidate will currently be working in law enforcement or similarly related.
To find out more and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
NB. This role is not suitable for recent graduates or people just starting out in their career.
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.