±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
· OS X Mavericks Metadata
· Bitcoin Forensics – A Journey into the Dark Web
· Analysis Of iOS Notes App
±Follow Forensic Focus
Forensic Analyst London £29K - £33K
The ideal candidate will have some corporate work experience of computer forensics and ediscovery, have a background in IT and be educated to degree level (with experience being the most important requirement). The successful candidate also needs to be a good problem solver, hardworking and flexible on working hours.
In this role you may also need to travel around Europe and Asia on occasion, which also means that you need to have excellent client facing skills.
In return you will work to a leading name in the industry, be part of a growing company, and work in a friendly and professional team that has opportunities for career progression and personal development.
For a full job spec and to apply please send your CV to teval @ specialistsolutionsuk.co.uk
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
I see somebody has replied to this job posting. Am I right in assuming this post is now closed since the original post is from July 2011?